" Don't confuse fame with success. Tamer Hosny is one; Al Waleed Talal is the other ".

Be a realist

December 18, 2009

I used to be an idealist person, wishing things were different, wishing bad things had never happen and wishing I lived in my own world where everything always turns out right. After all, I had woken up from dreaming. I realized that I shouldn’t wait for everything to be perfect before I start taking action by my own self. It’s pretty hard to know who is gonna be with you while you have a hard time, even your “best friends” also might run away. So face it, stand still and deal with that circumstance by your own self. No one will help you. Yes, maybe there are a few friends, who are loyal with you, do all the things together but for how long? They also have their own life right?

Photobucket
Are you still dreaming?

Be a realist. There is no success without hardship. It's simply a matter of doing what you do best and not worrying about what your friends are going to do. If you fail, just resolve to do better, then move on, forgetting the past. View every failure as a step on the way to ultimate success. It doesn’t mean that you have to ditch your friends in your life. Everybody needs friends, everyone has their own best friends and I have mine too. I'm really thankful to have such great friends like them. But what I’m saying is you have just to be a realist, there is no one will always help you. It’s time to stand on your own foot .

Just remember, there are always some people out there who are jealous with your success. As long as you are in your element, ditch those people! lol. Good luck friends. May Allah grant you the blessing of success in your studies:)

blog comments powered by Disqus